Featured Article from Software Monetization
Happy Anniversary to SafeNet
Baltimore area-based security industry solutions provider SafeNet is celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year. As SafeNet (News - Alert) CEO Dave Hansen expressed on marking three decades in operation, there is a lot to rejoice about.
Hansen noted that, “This anniversary marks the union of many different products, ideas, and people into one successful, growing organization. This organization’s ability to bring together cultures, technology, and ideas into one thriving business is what has inspired the internal theme for the celebration—‘Three Decades, One SafeNet!’”
Hansen goes on to state that the anniversary demonstrates:
- Trust—30 years’ worth of customers who trust in our products, our people and our vision.
- Stability—SafeNet has outlasted 30 years of competitors and will continue to do so.
- Expertise—30 years of industry experience developing and delivering a best-in-class portfolio of data protection and software monetization solutions.
- Innovation—For 30 years, SafeNet has been a dominate player in each of the four core markets we focus on—Crypto Management, Authentication, Software Monetization and Encryption—which requires constant innovation, product evolution, and vision.
SafeNet has established a global reputation based on its data-centric approach to the protection of intellectual property throughout its lifecycle. From the data center to the cloud over 25,000 customers rely on SafeNet solutions to:
- Protect and control access to sensitive data
- Manage risk
- Ensure compliance
- Secure virtual and cloud environments
SafeNet is focused on helping independent software publishers transform their businesses by providing cloud-based licensing solutions that not only protect intellectual property, and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, but also speed and secure software monetization.
Edited by Cassandra Tucker
Software Monetization eBooks
Featured Case Studies
- Apollo Communications Protects its Intellectual Property and Enforces Software Licensing with Gemalto Sentinel
- Cadac Group Cuts Operational Expenses & Gains Licensing Flexibility with Gemalto Sentinel
- Sentinel LDK Assures Revenue, Expands Licensing Flexibility, and Reduces System Management Costs for CAD Software Company
- Softing Industrial Automation Works with Gemalto Sentinel to Monetize the IoT
- Miko Maximizes Software Revenue & Reduces Operational Expenses with Gemalto Sentinel
- Xsens Technologies Streamlines Operations & Expands Revenue with Sentinel
- Structural Test and Monitoring Software Protected by Sentinel Integrated with NI LabVIEW
- Seize the IoT Opportunity
- Format International Replaces Inflexible Software Protection and Licensing Dongles with Sentinel LDK with EMS
- Envitrans Reduces Software Piracy & Expands Revenue with Sentinel LDK and Sentinel EMS Business Challenges
- Snell Protects Valuable IP and Streamlines Licensing Operations with Sentinel RMS & EMS
- Following Several Acquisitions, Sage Implements Sentinel RMS to Harmonize a Multitude of Disparate Licensing Systems- existing on site now
- With SafeNet Sentinel, AEOL Protects their Market-leading Training Software while Driving Back-office Efficiencies- existing on site now
Featured White Papers
- Frost & Sullivan - Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: The Fallacies of Choosing to Build vs Buy a Software Monetization System
- NEW! Frost & Sullivan - Competitive Analysis of the Software Licensing and Monetization Market
- NEW! IDC Cloud-Based Software Adoption Delivering Value to Customers
- Frost & Sullivan - Get Connected to Profit: Embracing Software Propels Growth in IoT Era
- More Variety with Less Cost: Using Software Features to Achieve Product Differentiation
- Monetizing the IoT: Show Me the Money: A Grey Heron white paper sponsored by Gemalto
- Cloud-Based Software Licensing - A THINKstrategies white paper: Enabling Operational Efficiency, Delighted Customers and Sustainable Competitiveness
- Consolidating Software Licensing Technologies Post M & A: A survival guide for software publishers & intelligent device manufacturers
- 5 Tips for Software Monetization in the IoT
- IDC Supporting Software Business Transformation with Systems Designed for the Task
- How to Achieve a Cloud-Connected Experience Using On-Premise Applications
- IDC Meeting Customer and Business Needs in a Changing Market
- NEW! Cloud-Based Software Licensing: Enabling Operational Efficiency, Delighted Customers and Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- NEW! Pricing Model Flexibility as a Competitive Advantage
- NEW! Monetizing IoT - Show me the Money
- NEW! Monetization Strategies and Technologies to Future-proof Your Business