Featured Article from Software Monetization
LicensingLive: It's Time to Embrace Change
It’s that time of year again, when Gemalto dedicates time to bringing thought leaders, customers and others in the industry under one roof to listen, network and interact about all the latest in software monetization.
LicensingLive! is taking place Nov. 1-3 in Cupertino, Calif. at the Juniper Hotel. The topic this year: Embracing Change. Change is constant, and while many people might fear it, it is always a good thing. Change offers a chance to reevaluate and fix things that would otherwise go stagnant.
Nothing describes our current world more than the word ‘change.’ We're living at a time when technologies and advancements are allowing new things to happen almost every day. As we move into this new, connected world, all of this change is also bringing with it, it's own set of challenges for those having to keep it all up and running.
If you’re a software company, intelligent device manufacturer, or hardware vendor, you likely already know the extra skill it takes to have seamless electronic software delivery and upgrades occur. Add to this a demographic of users who demand immediate, always-on and prompt service, and the issue becomes compounded.
This is where a software monetization platform can help. With it, hardware and software vendors can provide companies with what they need to deliver on the expectations of customers.
Next Generation Monetization Strategies for Embracing the NOW Economy will offer real life case studies and tips from experts on what to do to future proof your business for upcoming changes in the market.
For a closer look at the evolution of licensing and how the market is continuing to evolve, a session titled “Crossing the Licensing Chasm - How to Transition to a Recurring Revenue Model Today” will happen Nov. 2 at 1:30 p.m. and feature a host of industry experts detailing how they used software liscening to create revenue moments in the customer lifetime.
There will also be a session dedicated to one of the hottest topics today, the Internet of Things, and how businesses can prepare for this market which will be ripe with opportunities. “Monetize the IoT: Show me the Money” is happening Nov. 3 at 11:45 a.m.
And if IoT is your interest, a session most of us are excited to attend will feature philanthropist, entrepreneur, fitness expert, model, motivational speaker, humanitarian, father and NFL’s 6-Time Pro Bowler, Terrell Owens, to talk with attendees about the Internet of Things and the NFL.
There is certainly something for every one on the agenda so you’ll be ready for the Next Generation of Monetization as it happens.
Edited by Maurice Nagle
Software Monetization eBooks
Featured Case Studies
- Apollo Communications Protects its Intellectual Property and Enforces Software Licensing with Gemalto Sentinel
- Cadac Group Cuts Operational Expenses & Gains Licensing Flexibility with Gemalto Sentinel
- Sentinel LDK Assures Revenue, Expands Licensing Flexibility, and Reduces System Management Costs for CAD Software Company
- Softing Industrial Automation Works with Gemalto Sentinel to Monetize the IoT
- Miko Maximizes Software Revenue & Reduces Operational Expenses with Gemalto Sentinel
- Xsens Technologies Streamlines Operations & Expands Revenue with Sentinel
- Structural Test and Monitoring Software Protected by Sentinel Integrated with NI LabVIEW
- Seize the IoT Opportunity
- Format International Replaces Inflexible Software Protection and Licensing Dongles with Sentinel LDK with EMS
- Envitrans Reduces Software Piracy & Expands Revenue with Sentinel LDK and Sentinel EMS Business Challenges
- Snell Protects Valuable IP and Streamlines Licensing Operations with Sentinel RMS & EMS
- Following Several Acquisitions, Sage Implements Sentinel RMS to Harmonize a Multitude of Disparate Licensing Systems- existing on site now
- With SafeNet Sentinel, AEOL Protects their Market-leading Training Software while Driving Back-office Efficiencies- existing on site now
Featured White Papers
- Frost & Sullivan - Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: The Fallacies of Choosing to Build vs Buy a Software Monetization System
- NEW! Frost & Sullivan - Competitive Analysis of the Software Licensing and Monetization Market
- NEW! IDC Cloud-Based Software Adoption Delivering Value to Customers
- Frost & Sullivan - Get Connected to Profit: Embracing Software Propels Growth in IoT Era
- More Variety with Less Cost: Using Software Features to Achieve Product Differentiation
- Monetizing the IoT: Show Me the Money: A Grey Heron white paper sponsored by Gemalto
- Cloud-Based Software Licensing - A THINKstrategies white paper: Enabling Operational Efficiency, Delighted Customers and Sustainable Competitiveness
- Consolidating Software Licensing Technologies Post M & A: A survival guide for software publishers & intelligent device manufacturers
- 5 Tips for Software Monetization in the IoT
- IDC Supporting Software Business Transformation with Systems Designed for the Task
- How to Achieve a Cloud-Connected Experience Using On-Premise Applications
- IDC Meeting Customer and Business Needs in a Changing Market
- NEW! Cloud-Based Software Licensing: Enabling Operational Efficiency, Delighted Customers and Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- NEW! Pricing Model Flexibility as a Competitive Advantage
- NEW! Monetizing IoT - Show me the Money
- NEW! Monetization Strategies and Technologies to Future-proof Your Business