Welcome to the Software Monetization Channel
Today’s software publishers face a multitude of software licensing and entitlement management-related challenges ranging from blatant software piracy and unintentional software misuse to internal operating challenges associated with flexible catalog management and usage or compliance tracking and reporting. Fortunately, there exists software monetization solutions dedicated to ensuring that software publishers are poised for profitability by maximizing revenue, minimizing operational costs, and improving customer experience along the way. Welcome to the Software Monetization Channel sponsored by SafeNet, a provider of software monetization solutions.
The Software Monetization Channel discusses how successful monetization platforms allow software publishers to control and manage how software is packaged, licensed and sold. Revisit the Software Monetization Channel for a variety of breaking news, case studies and white papers and tips to help you get the most revenue from your products.
What is Software Monetization?
The term "software monetization" on its face seems simple. In theory it describes a company's extraction of the fully-appreciated value from the software it creates and sells. However, theory and reality do not always overlap. In fact, regardless of software type, or how it is delivered into the market for commercial use, the ability to optimize the value of software products and services must address a variety of issues.
Featured Software Monetization Articles
SafeNet Sentinel enablse software vendors to leverage sophisticated licensing techniques for efficient and effective monetization.
SafeNet Sentinel Licensing Development Kit Wins CODiE Award as 'Best Digital Rights Management Solution'
SafeNet Sentinel LDK wins prestigious CODiE Award for Best Digital Rights Management (DRM) solution.
Survey Says Three-Quarters of Software Publishers to Use the Cloud in Search of New Revenue
It is no secret that the way in which software is monetized is undergoing a profound and relatively rapid transformation. The medium for the delivery of new software and updates not only is moving from traditional physical forms, but the way software is licensed is also transitioning. All of this translates into one common denominator, the future of software delivery and monetization is in the cloud.
SafeNet software licensing and monetization solution for Android OS is industry first.
Sentinel® Software Monetization Solutions
The industry’s leading software protection,
licensing, and entitlement management
solutions for installed, embedded, and cloud
For the latest software monetization news, events, discussions, and resources, visit LicensingLive! You’ll hear from software industry thought leaders, gain valuable insight, and stay one step ahead of the trends and changes to our industry. From on-premise, hybrid, and into the cloud, this is your community. Join us!
Software Monetization Industry News
BCS Ltd delivers increased sales performance, ensuring businesses remain compliant
5/16/2013 10:13:56 AM
Juniper Networks introduces JunosV Contrail family of products
5/16/2013 5:09:17 AM
Software Monetization Resource Center:
Learn about these core elements to a complete software monetization strategy:
- Case Study: Iritech increases sales, secures its competitive edge, and flexibly expands into new markets using hybrid instance of Sentinel HASP
- Webcast: How to Sell More Software Using Trialware
- White Paper: Addressing New Challenges in Software Protection with .NET
- White Paper: From Hack to Counterattack: A Guide to Protecting Software Products Against the Top 8 Piracy Threats
- White Paper: Understanding White Box Cryptography
- Webcast: 7 Traits of Licensing Champions
- White Paper: How to Get SW Licensing Right the First Time
- White Paper: Build vs. Buy
- White Paper: Meeting Customer and Business Needs in a Changing Market
- Video: Software Monetization in the Cloud: Navigating the Top 6 Cloud Blocks
- Video: Introduction to Cloud Licensing
- Webcast Series: Let's Do It In the Cloud (2011)
- Webcast Series: Navigating the Cloud (2010)
- White paper: Best Practices for Transitioning On-Premise Software Business to the Cloud
- White paper: Cloudy with a Chance of Insight: An ISV's Guide to Customer Usage Data Collection and Analysis in the Cloud
- Report: Frost & Sullivan Global Software License Management Market Report 2011
- White Paper: SafeNet and IDC Present a Lifecycle Approach to Software Licensing and Entitlement Management
- Case Study: Following Several Acquisitions, Sage Implements Sentinel RMS to Harmonize a Multitude of Disparate Licensing Systems
- Video: Software Licensing Operations: Cleaning up the Back Office
- Case Study: Vero Software Simplifies Distribution and Reduces Costs with Sentinel RMS
Try Sentinel HASP FREE today!
Download your FREE Developers kit Now!