Embrace the New Norm!
Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device, Any Model Licensing- The New Norm
See Norm Rise Above the Challenges of Software Monetization
What is Software Monetization?
Software monetization means the adoption of strategies and solutions that increase and maximize your profitability, protect your software and intellectual Property (IP), enforce entitlements and enable product management to deliver new packaging, monitor usage and offer new pricing as fast as your users demand and as fast as technology changes.
In order to maximize the value that you derive from your software, your service offering or your devices you need to work with a partner that understands strong security and encryption, offers the most licensing flexibility regardless of the delivery model and understands business transformation. In addition to providing the award winning Sentinel solutions, Gemalto’s also has a wide breadth expertise gleamed over 25,000 installations to develop knowledge and best practices to help you future-proof your business and gain a competitive advantage.
Latest Articles from Software Monetization
There is little doubt that we are in the midst of a true paradigm shift when it comes to the ways in which, in an increasingly software-centric and driven world, software is created, protected, delivered and monetized. Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to be successful need to adapt to changing customer expectations and requirements and transform the manner in which they deliver, track, protect and monetize software licenses and entitlements.
Every year, I mark my calendar for Gemalto's (formerly SafeNet's) Licensing Live! event. There are plenty of reasons for doing so, not least because I have the pleasure of being in the company of so many thought leaders all under one roof. Licensing Live! offers a unique opportunity to listen, network, and interact with subject matter experts, industry analysts, software executives, ecosystem partners, as well as Gemalto's software monetization customers.
There is never a bad time to think up ways of making more money. This is equally true whether you're introducing new products and value-added services, or maintaining revenue from current or legacy products. At a high level, the goal of software monetization is to optimize all opportunities and revenue streams.
Whether you call it the Internet of Things (IoT) or the Internet of Everything (IoE), there is little doubt that we are moving toward a connected world where software-controlled sensors are poised to transform the ways in which we work and go about our personal lives. In high-tech, we are always looking for the Next Big Thing and clearly IoT is at or near the very top of the list.
Remember the days when software came on a disk and you had to enter a license key to activate it? Not only that, you also had to store the license information somewhere safe, in case you ever needed to reinstall the software. Although this was made a little easier when software delivery went online, keeping track of license keys still poses a challenge today.
LicensingLive! is an annual conference held every October in the San Francisco Bay area where software licensing and monetization champions learn, network and share ideas with Industry thought leaders, product managers software executives and analysists-all under one roof. You’ll return to work with practical information and software monetization strategies you can implement right away.
For the latest software monetization news, events, discussions, and resources, visit LicensingLive! (www.licensinglive.com) You’ll hear from software industry thought leaders, gain valuable insight, and stay one step ahead of the trends, learn about best practices engage, access educational videos, read engaging blogs and connect with other software monetization champions.What is LicensingLive?
This is your community! Join us and engage!
Software Monetization Featured Industry News
Global Cloud Based Security Services Industry11/26/2015 5:20:08 PM
Global eDiscovery (Software and Services) Industry11/25/2015 5:43:58 PM
Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 201511/25/2015 8:56:41 AM
Cirba's Software-Defined Infrastructure Control Now Supports EMC® Storage11/18/2015 9:44:50 AM
Enterprise Software Users Want More – The Survey Is In!
Featured White Papers
- NEW! Consolidating Software Licensing Technologies Post M & A: A survival guide for software publishers & intelligent device manufacturers
- NEW! 5 Tips for Software Monetization in the IoT
- NEW! Supporting Software Business Transformation with Systems Designed for the Task
- NEW! Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: The Fallacies of Choosing to Build a Software Monetization System
- License and Entitlement Management in the Era of the Internet of Things
- The Impact of Virtualization and The Cloud on Software Entitlements
- Understanding White Box Cryptography
- How to Achieve a Cloud-Connected Experience Using On-Premise Applications
- The Four Cornerstones of a Comprehensive Software Monetization Strategy
- Meeting Customer and Business Needs in a Changing Market
- Cloudy with a Chance of Insight: An ISV's Guide to Customer Usage Data Collection and Analysis in the Cloud
Featured Case Studies
- NEW! Miko Maximizes Software Revenue & Reduces Operational Expenses with Gemalto Sentinel
- NEW! Xsens Technologies Streamlines Operations & Expands Revenue with Sentinel
- NEW! Structural Test and Monitoring Software Protected by Sentinel Integrated with NI LabVIEW
- NEW! Seize the IoT Opportunity
- NEW! Format International Replaces Inflexible Software Protection and Licensing Dongles with Sentinel LDK with EMS
- NEW! Envitrans Reduces Software Piracy & Expands Revenue with Sentinel LDK and Sentinel EMS Business Challenges
- NEW! Snell Protects Valuable IP and Streamlines Licensing Operations with Sentinel RMS & EMS
- Following Several Acquisitions, Sage Implements Sentinel RMS to Harmonize a Multitude of Disparate Licensing Systems- existing on site now
- With SafeNet Sentinel, AEOL Protects their Market-leading Training Software while Driving Back-office Efficiencies- existing on site now