Embrace the New Norm!
Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device, Any Model Licensing- The New Norm
See Norm Rise Above the Challenges of Software Monetization
What is Software Monetization?
Software monetization means the adoption of strategies and solutions that increase and maximize your profitability, protect your software and intellectual Property (IP), enforce entitlements and enable product management to deliver new packaging, monitor usage and offer new pricing as fast as your users demand and as fast as technology changes.
In order to maximize the value that you derive from your software, your service offering or your devices you need to work with a partner that understands strong security and encryption, offers the most licensing flexibility regardless of the delivery model and understands business transformation. In addition to providing the award winning Sentinel solutions, Gemalto’s also has a wide breadth expertise gleamed over 25,000 installations to develop knowledge and best practices to help you future-proof your business and gain a competitive advantage.
Latest Articles from Software Monetization
Whether you know it or not, GPS technology pioneer Trimble has been an integral part of your personal and professional life for several years. Regardless of where it sits in various solutions and ecosystems, all of our reliance on the company's hardware and increasingly software-based solutions is likely to increase as we move faster and faster into an Internet of Things (IoT) that is software-centric in all aspects.
LicensingLive! Gemalto's Sentinel Software Monetization Solutions Are Integral for Stryker Business Transformation
Stryker is one of the world's foremost medical technology companies offering a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical, Surgical, Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. And, like leading edge companies in the healthcare device industry, Stryker solutions are increasingly software-centric.
The numerous predictions by industry experts in virtually every vertical market about the "Big" trends impacting how businesses will conduct themselves in 2016 are now public record. Realities are that thanks to the accelerating pace of technology innovation and adoption, companies are going to be disrupted or disruptors. And, what is unmistakable is there are several trends that make everyone's lists. Call them the usual suspects: mobility, cloud, virtualization, globalization and application proliferation. There are two others that stand out as well where there is a consensus of opinion:
Dealing with large technology vendors often means dealing with thousands of SKUs and myriad software licenses in need of entitlement. As I'm sure you're painfully aware, getting up and running under these circumstances can be a confusing and complex process. But you're not alone in your frustration: large tech companies are faced with their own set of user experience and customer satisfaction challenges.
There is little doubt that we are in the midst of a true paradigm shift when it comes to the ways in which, in an increasingly software-centric and driven world, software is created, protected, delivered and monetized. Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to be successful need to adapt to changing customer expectations and requirements and transform the manner in which they deliver, track, protect and monetize software licenses and entitlements.
LicensingLive! is an annual conference held every October in the San Francisco Bay area where software licensing and monetization champions learn, network and share ideas with Industry thought leaders, product managers software executives and analysists-all under one roof. You’ll return to work with practical information and software monetization strategies you can implement right away.
For the latest software monetization news, events, discussions, and resources, visit LicensingLive! (www.licensinglive.com) You’ll hear from software industry thought leaders, gain valuable insight, and stay one step ahead of the trends, learn about best practices engage, access educational videos, read engaging blogs and connect with other software monetization champions.What is LicensingLive?
This is your community! Join us and engage!
Software Monetization Featured Industry News
Digital Security Control Market by Hardware, by Software, Service, Application, and Geography - Global forecast to 20202/10/2016 2:00:25 PM
Global Board Portal Market Trends and Opportunities Reviewed for 2016 to 2020 in New Research Report2/10/2016 11:45:32 AM
Digital Turbine Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results2/9/2016 4:06:47 PM
Enterprise Software Users Want More – The Survey Is In!
Featured White Papers
- NEW! Consolidating Software Licensing Technologies Post M & A: A survival guide for software publishers & intelligent device manufacturers
- NEW! 5 Tips for Software Monetization in the IoT
- NEW! Supporting Software Business Transformation with Systems Designed for the Task
- NEW! Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: The Fallacies of Choosing to Build a Software Monetization System
- License and Entitlement Management in the Era of the Internet of Things
- The Impact of Virtualization and The Cloud on Software Entitlements
- Understanding White Box Cryptography
- How to Achieve a Cloud-Connected Experience Using On-Premise Applications
- The Four Cornerstones of a Comprehensive Software Monetization Strategy
- Meeting Customer and Business Needs in a Changing Market
- Cloudy with a Chance of Insight: An ISV's Guide to Customer Usage Data Collection and Analysis in the Cloud
Featured Case Studies
- NEW! Cadac Group Cuts Operational Expenses & Gains Licensing Flexibility with Gemalto Sentinel
- NEW! Sentinel LDK Assures Revenue, Expands Licensing Flexibility, and Reduces System Management Costs for CAD Software Company
- NEW! Softing Industrial Automation Works with Gemalto Sentinel to Monetize the IoT
- NEW! Miko Maximizes Software Revenue & Reduces Operational Expenses with Gemalto Sentinel
- NEW! Xsens Technologies Streamlines Operations & Expands Revenue with Sentinel
- NEW! Structural Test and Monitoring Software Protected by Sentinel Integrated with NI LabVIEW
- NEW! Seize the IoT Opportunity
- NEW! Format International Replaces Inflexible Software Protection and Licensing Dongles with Sentinel LDK with EMS
- NEW! Envitrans Reduces Software Piracy & Expands Revenue with Sentinel LDK and Sentinel EMS Business Challenges
- NEW! Snell Protects Valuable IP and Streamlines Licensing Operations with Sentinel RMS & EMS
- Following Several Acquisitions, Sage Implements Sentinel RMS to Harmonize a Multitude of Disparate Licensing Systems- existing on site now
- With SafeNet Sentinel, AEOL Protects their Market-leading Training Software while Driving Back-office Efficiencies- existing on site now